Re: OGG

Unfortunately OGG takes Linux or Mac to use it with today's software,
now that Winamp has fallen to AOL. I have my doubts about OGG since it's
basically non-commercial, none of the big dogs want to support it. MP3
on the other hand sounds like garbage, even at the highest bitrates,
then the files take up half of one's hard disk space. Just remember that
MP3s are portable to just about any system. I know that I am still too
somewhat dependent on Windows, but a lossless WMA file still sounds best
to me, and it plays in my car.

OGG is supported in GRIP. In fact, GRIP will rip OGG audio if it's set
up as such.
Try this weird page:
http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/linux/multimedia/setupgripforogg.htm

Of course there is always the standard CD Audio, but why have 20 songs
on a CD when you can have 400?
-Aaron Kenney