Re: AGP question --Bryan and Aaron- Thanks!

On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 09:06 -0600, Doug Simmons wrote:
> Thanks to both of you for the explanations. Even though my head is still
> spinning a little from Bryan's... gonna have to google some of that...

I could go into it further, but it would require some understanding of
how memory controllers and multi-processor coherency works down to at
least the logic level.

--
Bryan J. Smith                                  b.j.smith@ieee.org
Community software is all about choice, choice of technology.