fedora update

using yum, how do i update fedora core to the 'test' instead of
'stable?'  do i comment out the 'stable' line, and uncomment out the
'testing' one?  this is my file, and i think that is all i have to do.
my reasoning is i want to install gnome-desktop-2.10.0 but i don't know
how to do it on my own and i don't want to download all the (*##@&*@
files one by one.

### This describes the various package repositories (repos) that up2date
will
### query for packages. It currently supports apt-rpm, yum, and "dir" repos.

### Format is one repository (repo) entry per line, # starts comments, the
### first word on each line is the type of repo.

### The default RHN (using "default" as the url means use the one in the
### up2date config file).
#up2date default

### Note: when a channel label is required for the non up2date repos,
### the label is solely used as an internal identifier and is not
### based on the url or any other info from the repos.

### An apt style repo (the example is arjan's 2.6 kernel repo).
### The format is:
### type  channel-label      service:server        path        repo name
#apt arjan-2.6-kernel-i386 http://people.redhat.com ~arjanv/2.5/ kernel

### Note: for apt repos, there can be multiple repo names specified (space
### seperated).

### A yum style repo. The format is:
### type  channel-label     url

yum fedora-core-3
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/3/$ARCH/os/
yum updates-released-fc3
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/3/$ARCH/

yum-mirror fedora-core-3
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/up2date-mirrors/fedora-core-3
yum-mirror updates-released-fc3
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/up2date-mirrors/updates-released-fc3

#yum updates-testing
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/3/$ARCH/
#yum-mirror updates-testing
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/up2date-mirrors/updates-testing-fc3

#yum development
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/$ARCH/
#yum-mirror development
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/up2date-mirrors/fedora-core-rawhide

### A local directory full of packages (a "dir" repo). For example:
#dir my-favorite-rpms /var/spool/RPMS/

# Multiple versions of all repos except "up2date" can be used. Dependencies
# can be resolved "cross-repo" if need be.

yum livna-stable-fc3 http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/3/i386/yum/stable
yum livna-testing-fc3 http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/3/i386/yum/testing
yum livna-unstable-fc3 http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/3/i386/yum/unstable