Re: DEBIAN

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 05:59:56PM -0600, Harold Crouch wrote:
> Enlightenment... Let's see here... The version in Debian Testing is
> 0.16.6.

IIRC, E17 isn't exactly considered ``stable'' yet.  Their aim is to
make it into a full-featured desktop environment as opposed to just a
window manager with extra nuances.  Just be warned...

> Sorry, don't know much about LCD monitors.  That's on my list of
> things to do.  Learn Russian, lose 50 pounds, get a LCD monitor.  Yep,

Learning Russian without any background on inflected languages is a
bear.  Learn German first.  Even if you're being sarcastic. :)

> any day now...

That's what they all say. :)

--
Nathaniel Reindl

    "Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt."
       (The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.)
			-- Ludwig Wittgenstein