Re: DEBIAN

I am also a debian user, but sometime I think it's just because dat's the way
I wuz raised.

It's apt-get upgrade feature is very effective, but since you are asking about
initial installation, I have to tell you, it's no picnic.

I have found that the testing CD's don't always produce a usable
system(especially on laptops), and the stable CDs don't produce a system
anyone would want to use.

Once you get it up, it's pretty kewl, but getting it there can be a trick
sometimes

NZG.