Re: Google now!

Well by adding Silug Discuss you've gained about 10 IQ points.
Now you need to get an RSS reading program to listen to slashdot and
news for your distro of choice.
And to be on its mailing list as well. :)
You also need to become an irc junky. :-P
Then you shall'th become the holy grail of geekdom!
( fill in anything I missed )
(( oh and to look really cool, whenever you take a screenshot of
anything make sure you have a terminal open in the background running #
top ... that works for almost everyone. OR use alpha or beta
software. :) )
-- Kyle Pointer
PS for IRC Junkie status you need a "l33t 1rc cl13n7" like Xchat, or
irssi. :)