Re: ./configure

Libraries, like executables, can be either dynamically or statically
linked against other libraries.

libImlib2.so.1 will probably be a symbolic link to another file, ending
in ".so".  Find this file to which the symlink points, run the ldd
command with this new filename as the first argument "ldd <filename>",
and see what you get.

Paul Nicholas McCubbins <nick77@dtnspeed.net>