FC3 Video on a emacine.

I put FC3 on the emachine. I'm making a home server of
sorts. After install the video was a disaster --
redraw wasn't happening and you can't read what you
can't see, afterall. Sooooooo,

I hopped onto the desktop box and googled. (google is
my friend).

With the Intel 810 video system there's a bug in Xorg.
To fix it, you have to edit the xorg.conf file and add
some options.  Here's the link to the FedoraForum
explaination.

http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26672&highlight=strage

It worked on my box. No more video issues.  I'm
updating everything now. Life is good. I am happy.

Cheers

Bonnie