Re: dual display troubles

Casey Boone wrote:

>We really need more information
>
>When you tried to configure it how? Using what application?
>
>Do you have another machine to test the monitor on? Are you sure you were
>using a resolution that the monitor could handle optimumly?
>
>Casey

was afraid of that. i only have one computer to test it on. i don't have
a lot of information to give, but i can try my best! i tried it on a
shuttle computer, i think they are geforce 400's, they are attached to
the motherboard, so they are the same. i configured them the same. the
program i used was under FC3, system settings and then display. i had to
put in my root password and then the computer asked me for dual
resolutions, and i said yes. i told it, the monitor was a crt capable of
1024x768 (it can go a lot higher) and then i told it to do that as the
max resolution as well. the video card was set to the same as the first
one the system was configured for.