C'Dale meeting

Ok, I checked the schedule for the room in the library.  It has been
reserved for some study groups tonight.  And we are not on the schedule
for next month either.  I think the booking has lapst.  We can probably
get this straightened out for March, but tonight it looks as though we
are probably going to meet at Panera.  I'll try to get there early and
grab us tables in that area we have had the past 2 months.

Any ideas for topics?

Ray