Re: ot: looking for employment

I've just about given up looking down here too Casey.  In fact, my
current search is centering around Chicagoland.  Lots more
oppurtunities, and my girlfriend lives up there too <really big f*in
grin>.  So good luck finding something down here,  it seems to be slim
pickins, at least where ive been looking.

Ray