Re: speakers for internship meetings

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:16:16 -0600, Kyle Pointer wrote:
> I guess that makes it a shame I can't take college courses tell I'm
> 18. :)

Actually I think you can take college courses as early as 15 most
places with the instructor's permission. My son, who's 18 now, took
courses at the local community college during the summers. They
wouldn't let him enter the school as a regular student and declare a
major until he had his diploma from High School.

Tim
Springfield, IL