Re: speakers for internship meetings

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 07:01:30AM -0600, Kyle Pointer wrote:
> I have experience in all those places but no body would listen to me
> because I'm thirteen. :) ( actually im fourteen on the fourteenth )

They *would* listen to you if you had degrees or a few years'
professional experience with two or fewer firms (most folks don't like
freelance or contract work for some reason...) under your belt and
listed on your resume.  However, I'm thinking that's pretty unlikely.

In most cases, though, age doesn't matter; that piece of paper you
have as proof of your knowledge and competence matters. :)

--
Nathaniel Reindl

    "Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt."
       (The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.)
			-- Ludwig Wittgenstein