Re: Embedded Linux

That's us.
www.emacinc.com
Yes we are in Carbondale, Illinois.

I'm an engineer out there, we have all kinds of embedded boards with matrix
keyboards, most of our controllers support them and character LCD's

You could go anywhere from embedded Linux on an SBC down to a 8051 with a LCD
and Keypad with us.
Just let us know the requirements and price points.
If you really want to get cutting edge embedded, we will be releasing a
Coldfire based module for our SoM Carrier boards in a month or so that will
run embedded real time uClinux with all kinds of powerful control
capabilities.

You can probably find quite a bit of stuff  that will fit your needs on our
website.

Feel free to email me, happy to help out a fellow silugger.

NZG.