GNOME 2.9 Out for Testing :D

For those of you, the few the proud, the lonely!
Err..
Well anyhow in case you haven't noticed GNOME 2.9 is available for beta testing.
And as a ( would be ) gnome developer I must advertise. ;-)
If you are interested in playing bug report you can check out the gnome 2.9 start page.
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/
I'm compiling the CVS right now and it is fun. Although I haven't noticed any major changes yet.
But then again.. Thats probably because the only thing I have had time to compile so far is metacity. And as you know it hasn't changed in years... :|
    -- Kyle