Re: NFS nightmare

my biggest grief is that they talk in the DUMMIES book like it is sooo
simple, but then it turns out to be the complete opposite.  i told kelli
i should be able to get the printer configured for sharing too, but if i
can't get the filesharing going, how the heck am i getting the printer
to work?

Bentley Rhodes
1435 Luce St.
Cape Girardeau, Mo 63701