Re: NFS nightmare

no offense, but i'm starting to see why Windows is so popular!  i'll
have to find someone to help me through this ... i am starting nursing
school and i don't have time to put that much work into it.  even if it
is simple, i'm seeing to much time to invest in it.  i'm sticking with
Linux for now, i like it better than Windows, and i like the choice i
have over browsers better too.  heck, maybe i can bring my computer up
to a Linux users group meeting.  :)

--
Bentley Rhodes
1435 Luce St.