Re: General Linux Laptoppin'

I can see all that fancy backing up would be necessary if he was doing
this to an already production laptop.  But he is going to do this to a
new laptop, so all the backing up is probably overboard.  Just blow it
away and reinstall Windows.  Even better to install it with a plain
windows XP cd if he has one, instead of the windows CD that comes with
the laptop and has all this other crap they like to install foryou.