From: Aaron
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 8:30 PM
Subject: Router

Hello All,

Here I am with another remedial question. I need a wireless router that is as secure as possible within reason and also has good range. It will be used in a well built commercial building and I am unsure what might be in the walls. I’d like to present an estimate when I go to do a run through signal strength test next weekend with one of my spare routers. I apologize for wasting everyone’s time with a question like this, but time is a premium right now and I don’t want to blow a bunch of it reading reviews.

Thanks and Prost!

Aaron