Re: Any Sarge/Testing APT sources that have stuff like mplayer

If your referring to the whole Java debacle, most distributions are not going
to offer a clean package install, as it's not truely open source.
Installing Java on Debian is a pain, but not really all that hard.
Several websites offer HOWTO's with basically the same information.
http://wiki.osuosl.org/display/DEV/Java+on+Debian

I don't believe Blackdown is official, no.
Regardless I haven't had much luck with their packages, unless you want to
install a really old version of Java, which most people do not.

thx,
NZG.