Re: Carbondale Meeting

We could just go to Quatros,  or head to Panera again.  Be able to use
their WiFi (side note, when I was in Chicago area for a week I spent 20+
hours over 4 days at a Panera cause my parents only had dialup.)  I'm up
for either.  Or both, meeting at Panera and drink some coffee, then head
to Quatros for pizza.

Ray