BitTorrent away (or not)!

how do i open up tcp ports 6881:6889?  i've told (through root) FC3 to
open them up, but when the azureus client opens up to download bit
torrents, it won't work.  i can download but i cannot upload.

i have read the following link
(http://userpages.umbc.edu/~hamilton/btclientconfig.html) and i can't
get BitTorrent to share the downloaded files that i am getting.  i have
a d-link 514, and i've tried putting in the numbers, i'm just wondering
if anyone has had similiar experience.  i've told Linux to open up the
following ports for traffic under root --> iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING
-p tcp --dport 6881:6889 -j DNAT --to-destination <host>.

under host i typed in 192.168.0.100 because that's my IP on the router
downstairs (using a real router because i couldn't figure out the linux
part, or the connections on wiring it).  i did however, do the ethernet
wires right, i bought the crimper from Radioshack and i bought a 100' of
cable for $17.00, compared to $50 or so for a cable of 10' length at
best buy. a nyway, it came with directions.  i tested one of the cards
with my connection to the router so i know it works.  all that is left
right now, is the Firewall in Linux and the router downstairs.  i just
don't wanna be a leech.

//

--
Bentley Rhodes