Re: self-sufficiency

On Tuesday, Dec 28, 2004, at 19:30 US/Central, bentley_rhodes wrote:
> hey, i'm working on learning the ropes, so i'm hoping i'm not being a
> pain!  i'm taking it that i am though by the message in the list.  i
> tend to ask a lot of questions though, most people just tell me that
> i'm interested in learning though, so i've never been curbed or
> encouraged not to ask questions!

Learning the ropes is cool.  But it sounds as though you're trying to
do too many things at once, which is confounding your setup and
possibly your progress.  Just an observation from the e-mails you've
sent so far.  I could be wrong, though.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource.  Distribute FLOSS for
Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent