Re: Xandros3 released

On Saturday, Dec 18, 2004, at 00:08 US/Central,
mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> How about you bring them to a SILUG or LUCI meeting instead?

I'd love to, but weekday meetings just ain't happening for me anymore.
Is there one on a weekend?

> This is the SILUG list, after all...

And all silug members are welcome to the cwelug meetings and list.  The
cwelug is free and open to the public, regardless of geographic
location.

> FYI, I did install X3 on a lil ole bookPC that JT Moree brought to the
> first fourth annual holiday MOSLUG meeting a couple of weeks back.
> Worked like a champ, sound, video, and more were all recognized just
> fine.

Sweet.  Will have to give it a whirl.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource.  Distribute FLOSS for
Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent