Re: Xandros3 released

On Wednesday, Dec 15, 2004, at 22:47 US/Central,
mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> But if you're OK with that risk, and just want to see what hardware
> you can throw at it (that might not get picked up by other
> Debian-based distros), then it might make for some interesting times.

If you want to try out Xandros on some more hardware, I could bring
those older IBM ThinkPads with me to the CWELUG meeting.  We could then
try out Xandros on them.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource.  Distribute FLOSS for
Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent