Re: Tools and Techniques

> Wishful thinking in what sense?  The OP stated:
> > I'm looking for recommendations, tutorials, and tools/languages to use
> > for developing applications that are web based -- the user need only
> > have a browser and permissions to use the application.
>
> Are you saying that XUL doesn't meet those requirements?
No, not at all, I think XUL more than meets the stated requirements.
I'm just saying that stated or not, if a customer paid me to develop a web
interface to one of our products, and IE couldn't see it, I'd get strung up.
I don't like it any more than you do, but it's just a fact of life right now
because they've got 90% of the market.

NZG.