Telemarketers and your Cell Phones

Time is running out if you didn't see this one sneak up...

Starting January 1, 2005 cell phone numbers will be available for
Telemarketers.  I just registered my number for the Do Not Call List and
if interested click on the link at the bottom of the page.

FYI -- Starting Jan 1, 2005, all cell phone numbers will be made
public to telemarketing firms. So this means as of Jan 1, your cell
phone may start ringing off the hook with telemarketers, but unlike
your home phone, most of you pay for your incoming calls. These
telemarketers will eat up your free minutes and end up costing you
money in the long run.

According to the National Do Not Call List, you have until Dec. 15th
2004 to get on the national "Do not call list" for cell phones.  They
said you can do it on-line at http://www.donotcall.gov/

Registering only takes a minute, and is in effect for 5 years and will
possibly save you money (definitely frustration)! Make sure you register
now!

Mike/