Re: Red Hat and LPI Exam

Thanks for the information from everyone!  I think I
am going to stick with Slackware and keep the Red Hat
book for info.  I have been on the fence about taking
the LPI or the RHCT/RHCE.  I may still look into the
RHCT but I am going to concentrate on the LPI for now.

Thanks again,

Daniel

--- "Robert G. (Doc) Savage" <dsavage@peaknet.net>