Re: nfs exports

internet<->linux firewall<->local lan<->linux fileserver

the firewall and fileserver are the ones i am doing nfs exports on

i plan on blocking all traffic from the internet side except inbound
ssh (actually that is how it is now for both public and private eth
interfaces, havent made eth1 trusted yet)