Introduction and Question

Hey-

I’ve been lurking on this group for quite a while now and I thought I would introduce myself and ask a quick question. First of all my name is Matt Hugo I’m a senior in MIS at UMSL but live in Belleville.

On to the question I finally got a co-op next fall (June ’05).  The problem (not really a problem because they said it was okay) is that I have no experience in the area of the co-op.  It is in the web support group.  I would like to learn about the software that is used before I start, but I am not sure where to begin.  Here is what I know: Apache2, Tomcat 4(switching to 5), Macromedia JRun and Java Scripting.  Any suggestions on where to start?

Thanks.

Matt