[semi-OT] Suggestions for a rolling laptop bag for a 17" laptop

My compaq laptop's video went out and hp has been working on it for over
a month now. I have borrowed my dad's new 17" laptop and I like it. I
works with linux pretty well. Anyway, the laptop backpack I have is
slightly too small. I have been considering for a while getting a
rolling laptop bag. I think part of the reason my video went out on my
compaq was that the backpack was bending the laptop while it was on my
back. Does anyone have a suggestions for a good rolling computer case
that can hold a 17" laptop? I've seen models that have a little side
zipper so you can slide out your laptop without opening the main pack. I
really like that concept of keeping books and papers separated from my
laptop. Regardless, I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks,
Ken Keefe