Re: Fedora Core 3

On Sunday, Nov 7, 2004, at 16:35 US/Central, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> The official release date for Fedora Core 3 is tomorrow (11/8/2004,
> 9AM).

Will FC3 run on older hardware, e.g. a P166 whose BIOS cannot boot from
a CD-ROM?

Ideally, I'd like to be able to boot with a floppy and install a
minimal FC3 to the hard drive.  Then do an apt-get to finish up.  I was
hoping to do something like this with FC2, but had not luck.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource.  Distribute FLOSS for
Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent