Re: OT: Trade: AT&T Camera phone

On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 14:54, William Underwood wrote:
> Awesome!  It's only $600.00!  Gaaaack!
>
> Uh-uh, I don't think so...

Say that while you're still young. As a Palm device it remembers
appointments and phone numbers and things on my ToDo list far better
than I do these days. I even keyed in the MetroLink and MetroBus
schedules I need. All that and free long distance -- and a crappy
camera. Life is good with a Treo.

BTW, the Treo 650 is a completely new and different model. None of the
accessories for the 600 -- including chargers and automobile hands-free
kits -- will fit the new model. Talk about your planned obsolescence.
I'm buying a hands free kit for next Spring's new car while I can still
buy one.

-- Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 1 kernel 2.4.22-1.2199.nptl on P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
                         -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov