Re: [OT] My position fell through, so I'm looking for work to

At 10:36 PM 10/27/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>All --
>
>There's been a problem with my position since before my first day (but
>after I relocated up here).  Long story short, the company I work for is
>a vendor with a client, and the client decided to re-evaluate vendors.
>I had been sticking around because the client was interested in me
>individually (regardless of other circumstances), but that's not going
>to happen for various reasons (and I'm not going to burn some bridges
>with this vendor to appease the client, as well as myself).

Bryan,

Some of the SLUUG folks (notably the pres, Craig Bucheck) do a lot of
Solaris work at Anheuser Busch. It might be beneficial to check the links
on the main SLUUG page (www.sluug.org especially Agilant) for agencies that
place Unix folks.

Wish we had any paying gigs right now, as it would be fun to work together,
but business is slow as molasses right now.

         Lee