wireless bridging with WRT54G routers

So I'm feeling rather good, and I have to share.  :-)

I have a client who needed to extend their network to a building next
to them.  We now have it working with a couple of cheap Linksys WRT54G
routers using the Sveasoft firmware.  (Now that we've figured it out,
I could almost certainly get it working with OpenWRT also, but the
Sveasoft firmware has a nice web interface...)

So the setup looks something like this:

      LAN

   | WRT54G |

   | WRT54G |

      LAN

Next we're going to try to get this working over a bit more of a
distance.  :-)

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.