Re: Attempt #2: Sunday Evening LUCI-O'Fallon Social Event?

On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 23:21, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> As a New Orleans native, I must protest your Yankee-a55ed prognostica-shon...<g>

Who says I'm a Yank?
I've lived in Orlando the past 20+ years.
Not exactly "the south," but not "the north" either.
I say you'all, slur a few words differently, etc...
And my relatives in Illinois can't place my accent.

There just a _lot_ of newer Minnesota fans in Orlando since around 2000.
And the reason is about 6'4", 264lbs, the nicest "big guy that could
kick my ass" I've ever meet.

And he's going to light up your 'Aints secondary.

--
Bryan J. Smith                                  b.j.smith@ieee.org