Re: Installation Woes

You could get the DOS CDROM drivers of the internet, make a bootable
DOS floppy, boot from it, and use loadlin on the Debian distro to start the
whole process. Shouldn't be to tough, I remember I had to do it once and it
wasn't a big deal.

The Debian system is very scalable and doesn't install a GUI by default.
Our embedded distro is based on the Debian system and it can be as small as
8 Megs
Also turns into a server really easy (apt-get install apache).

P.S. I'm an SIU guy too, if you get to too stuck I can give you a hand.
NZG.