Attempt #2: Sunday Evening LUCI-O'Fallon Social Event?

Anyone up for watching the Vikings pound the Saints on Sunday night?
I'd like to make Sunday or Monday a regular social around O'Fallon
or anywhere near St. Louis / Fairview Heights, etc...

I got 0 responses before, so even a "stop posting OT butt-munch"
response would be welcome at this time (just so I know everyone
is getting these ;-).

-- Bryan

P.S.  You can also still contact me at my current, temporary cell #
  (407) 718-6434

--
Bryan J. Smith                                  b.j.smith@ieee.org