Re: [OT] Arnold, MO area? Yea or Nay for short-term (2-3 weeks)?

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:09:22 -0400, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> Anyone know anything about the Arnold, MO area?
> It's about 17 miles south of downtown St. Louis, along I-55. I'm
> considering it for short-term (i.e., 2-3 week) residence.

Bryan --

I'm not from the area (we live near Springfield, IL) but whenever my
wife and I go to St. Louis we go down to Arnold because there's a
quilting/fabric store she likes there. Interstate 55 should make
commuting back and forth pretty straightforward and you have easy
access to all sorts of things from there. From what I've seen from the
car it looks like a pretty clean little community. There's all the
usual chain type eateries, grocery stores, etc. close at hand.

Tim