Network Monitoring

Hello all,

before anyone tries to convince me of the legality, this is my home
network and I'm monitoring my family, so no legal advice is needed.
(thanks)

Just wanted to find a program I used a long time ago to monitor network
traffic through a firewall. It was a graphic program that monitored all
HTTP traffic that passes through the firewall and shows the images that
are viewed.

I just don't remember what it was called...

Any pointers?

Thanks!
--
Travis Owens <openbook@linuxmds.com>