Re: high speed internet carbondale

I don't know the rules down here, but where I used to
live, companies had to pay the local phone company
(gallatin river phone company) $40 to provide me DSL,
so the cheapest DSL I could get was $70. Eventually,
my local  phone coompany offered DSL for $39.95, so I
got DSL from them. THe others were stil paying the $40
(they said so on their webpage), so basically no-one
used them in my town. Ddown here I get 1.5/384 from
SBC for $26.95, whee!! Maybe federal rules have
changed on this, or maybe my hometown was corrupt.

=====
Faith without Works is Dead...