Re: high speed internet carbondale

I live in Carbondale and currently have Mediacom Cable TV+Internet.
Saturday (3 days ago) my internet was off and on all day.  I called in to
tech support the first time it went down but it came back up while I was
talking with the guy on the phone.  Then off and on all day.  I just let
it be hoping it would work itself out.  Sunday it was off all day so I
called back and the first time a tech was available to come out was this
coming Friday.  So basically I am without internet at home this week.
They said that I will get a refund for this week that the internet was
unavailable.  My friends have said they haven't had any troubles with
Mediacom, so I'm going to give them another chance or two.

Anyway, thats my two cents.

Ray Holtz
SIU CSC Help Desk