Knoppix Question

Hello all!

Just wondering if anyone has a really quick low-down on creating a
custom Knoppix ISO.

My bro-in-law is in town and would really love to be able to use Linux
in the work place, but his corp says he can't touch the hard-drive for
dual booting. However, if he used Knoppix, and his USB mem-stick, he'd
be pretty set.

However, the 2.6 Kernel implementation isn't quite up to par, and his
Wifi system is an Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG (which we have to custom
compile, and is only supported in the 2.6.4+ kernel lines)

So, I've pulled down the 2.6.6 kernel source and the packages for
compiling his wifi support. I've sucked down the latest version of
knoppix 3.6 for reconfiguration.

If someone could tell me in the quickest manner to customize this ISO
for burning and deployment, I'd really appreciate it. We only have about
10 hours to work on this, since he leaves town tomorrow morning.

Thanks a ton!!
--
Travis Owens <openbook@linuxmds.com>