Re: www.honeynet.org

If you ever get a chance to take a course at SANS, there is usually a SANS
at night class where the usage of honeypots is dicussed and several
members of the project team talk about it.  There are some hilarious
stories that they tell, there are also some insanely scary ones.

Getting a snapshot of what is going on out in the wild is interesting.

> http://www.honeynet.org/papers/index.html
>
> I found this site today.  It contains absolutely fascinating
> whitepapers on cracking computers, detecting cracks in computers,
> setting up honeypots, so on, so forth.
>
> It also led me to Rootkit Hunter - www.rootkit.nl - which runs circles
> around chkrootkit.
>
> - Harold

Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."