OT: Possible job in Carbondale

Not sure if this would interest anyone on the list, but here is a piece
of headhunter mail that I just got.

 Kenneth James Keefe   ,
I wanted to let you know that we are opening up some new marketing positions for a company in Carbondale called School Center.
There are benefits and insurance offered, and no nights or weekends are expected.  If you know of anyone interested, I would be very interested in having them contact me about this position.  I can be reached at 351 1776.

Thank you for any help you can be.

Jesse Keyser
http://www.schoolcenter.com