Re: HTML in Emacs

I tried html-helper-mode. I believe that I got it running in emacs. The
mode line says (HTML helper). However, the syntax is not highlighted and
I still cannot tab. Here is what I put in my .emacs file to get it to
work:

(setq load-path (cons "~/emacs/lisp/" load-path))
(autoload 'html-helper-mode "html-helper-mode" "Yay HTML" t)
(setq auto-mode-alist (cons '("\\.html$" . html-helper-mode)
auto-mode-alist))

On the first line, I tried to say load-pathology like your email said,
but when I restarted emacs, it complained about it. Here is my emacs
version: GNU Emacs 21.3.2

Thanks,
Ken