Samba Configuration

Is there a way to find out what options Samba was configured with?  l need
to know if it was configured with kerberos or not.  When I enter "realm =
<realmname>" into smb.conf,  realm doesn't turn green like the other
options.  Maybe this is the reason I can't get it to authenticate domain
members.  Also when I rpm -qa | grep krb  I get libkirb51-1.3,
ftp-client-krb5-1.3, and telnet-client-krb5-1.3  am I right in guessing that
kerberos is missing? or maybe it was compiled instead of loaded by RPM?

Thanks for the help,
Ray

ps, If there isn't another topic for the Carbondale meeting tonight already,
maybe this could be a topic Integrating Samba into an Active Directory
Environment.