Re: Linux Friendly Digital Camera - Recommandations?

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Brad Boeckmann wrote:

> My Kodak LS443 with less than 15 months is broken. Sending it in will
> cost $150. It is money better spent on a new camera.
>
> So, does anyone have a digital camera they'd recommend?

I've always had great luck with my Kodak's.  I know some people like the
little olympus guys.  My advice would be to keep an eye on sales and open
box items at places like Sam's Club.  That's where I got my latest one :)

President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com
Southern Illinois Linux Users Group	www.silug.org