Re: LKM Trojan

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 06:19:29PM -0500, Matt Wehland wrote:
> Basically the FW runs linux, Linksys has released the source, and plenty of
> people are releasing hacks for it.  Cool.
>
> This has some real interesting possibilities.

BTW, before anyone wastes a lot of time on any of the random firmware
alternatives out there, may I point to the ones that currently
interest me most (in order of preference)?  :-)

  http://openwrt.ksilebo.net/
  http://www.sveasoft.com/modules/phpBB2/
  http://wifi-box.sf.net/

And, FWIW, I'd be happy to sell the things preloaded with alternate
firmware...