Re: new local kernel hole

the internet is odd here, i cant actually go to several redhat and fedora
related sites right now even though i could last week.  i am thinking that
this week i am being routed through a different proxy than last week (and
since the proxies are not at this site, i have no way of knowing)

of course technically i am not supposed to use the internet for anything not
affiliated with work, but im a summer intern so i have a lot of down time.

so the bug is still present :\

guess that means a new errata kernel will be hitting the streets pretty
quick now

Casey